One Size Heavy Duty AIO with aplix and one microfiber insert.

Back side of same diaper. Trimmest diaper I've had so far.

"Action" shot of diaper.

One Size Snap Closure (square tab version) with one insert. Not my favorite of the whole group. I haven't been able to get the snaps "just right" yet.

Trying to get the back side to show trimness, but Veronica didn't want to stand.

Goodnight Heavy Wetter with two inserts on large rise setting. This is a great night time diaper. No leaks so far (well unless she poops in it which she did first thing in the morning, but it was a very minor leak).

Mary 29 months in same diaper on medium rise setting.

Mary's back side of night time diaper with two inserts.

Veronica in One Size Snap closure (round tab version) with three inserts. She had the Goodnight on, but right as she was getting sleepy she pooped so I had to change her. I was out of the Goodnights (have only 4 of them) so I took this one and put 3 inserts in it. Worked just as good as the Goodnight.

Very fluffy back side of diaper with three insert.

These are a very good fit for Veronia and they hold moisture very well. So far I like them, but we will see how they are holding up in 6 months or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment