Saturday, April 24, 2010

First review of Diaper Rite prefolds.

Well, I got my diapers prepped and I was really excited to start using them. I've now put on one on both girls and I'm undecided about them. Really it's one of those things that you have to try them out for a while and find your groove with them. I have a set of prefolds which I had bought from MilkWorks so my judgment is comparing these with the ones I am used to.

This batch that I have bought are slightly wider but shorter in the rise. This I'm not too keen on yet. My only reason is that I am not able to snappi or pin them around the girls which is odd since they are wider. I should be able to fasten them around them. However right now I am trying simply the trifold with an insert and my Thirsties Duo wrap around them. I think I'm trying to make them fit too much like a disposable. I'm sitting her looking at Mary and I have her diaper pretty high in the back. I'm thinking it might fit better if I pull it down a bit so it comes up a little further in the front.

So, I have some work to do with these. I'm sure I will grow to really love them. I just have to find what works.

No comments: