So it's no wonder I feel like I get nothing done in my day. Yes I do plenty just chasing 1 year old Mary around and nursing on demand for Veronica, but my housework and bookkeeping is sorely neglected. About a month ago I got a call from Direct TV offering us the movie channels (HBO, Showtime, Starz, Encore and a few others) for $4 more each month for 5 months. Couldn't pass that up considering Showtime has some of the most awesome series like Dexter and HBO shows True Blood and Entourage. Anyway, I decided the other day to write down the list of all the movies I've seen to date. Some of these movies I began watching during "nap-time" with every intention of just falling asleep, but with riveting plots and compelling characters, I couldn't help but watch the whole thing while the babies sleep. So, here it is ....
P2
88 Minutes
Prom Night
Marley & Me
Evolution
Changeling
The Dark Night
Incredible Hulk
Jurrasic Park
Journey to the Center Of the Earth
The Cit of Ember
Invasion
Saw IV
Ju-On 2
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
Shrek
Kung Fu Panda
Mimic
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Blade Runner
Diary of the Dead
Sling Blade
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Sunshine
Pineapple Express
E.T.
30 Days of Night
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
Basic Instinct
Quarantine
The Fog
The Mist
Open Water 2: Adrift
Juno
The Golden Compass
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
I Am Legend
Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix
X-Files: I Want to Believe
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
Alien vs. Predator: Requiem
From Hell
National Treasure: Book of Secrets
My Cousin Vinney
Live Free or Die Hard
No comments:
Post a Comment